The products, OHM-88 enable you to cross-switch between up to 8 HDMI/DVI sources from HDMI display sources or host computers. Host computers in remote locations control OHM88 either using general PC software like Hyperlink terminal (serial communication), web browsers (LAN) or Opticis’ dedicated software that is included.
Program set up and easy and can be accomplished in various manner such as manual input from front key buttons or PC program with various interfaces of RS-232 and Ethernet by basic command sets of ASCII or Binary codes to offer flexible application with other video controllers or control software. It has been designed not only to fully execute the DDC (Display Data Channel)/HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) function between any input and output switched, but also to have users designate any EDID to inputs for wide compatibility.
The products support wide-range compatibility with respect to systems, consisting of various HDMI/DVI graphic sources and HDMI / DVI displays. They also cover user’s own programming with basic command sets of ASCII or Binary codes to offer flexible application with other video controllers or control software.
KEYS & TECH SPECS
• Enables to make cross-switch between one of 8 HDMI or DVI inputs and any of 8 HDMI or DVI outputs
• Complies with HDMI 1.4standard and also with DDWG1.0 for DVI
• Supports 3D transmission contents.
• Supports graphic computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920×1200) at 60Hz and HD 1080p (1920×1080)
• Offers various user interface: RS-232, LAN (TCP/IP), and Front keys
• Supports two options to set EDID for graphic source by Factory setting and EDID learning
• Offers three programming features for setting input and output connection and EDID setting by Manual
on Front keys, GUI software and command line input through Hyper terminal or Telnet window
• Supports DDC / HDCP
• Fulfill real-time display of in-out set-up status on LCD front window in tapping front keys
• 2U, 19″ Rack-mountable – Robust & Heavy duty casing
• Input power:+12V 10A
• Dimensions (WDH): 440 x 165 x 75mm
• Weight: 2.5Kg