New active optical DVI cable, DVFC-100 is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. DVFC-100 enables to transmit WUXGA (1920×1200) or 1080p at 60Hz (4K 30Hz) signal up to 150m (492feet) over hybrid cable, avoiding any tricks such as scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
The DVFC-100 gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper DVI cable. With low power consumption technology in OPTICIS, the DVFC-100 can be operated by DDC 5V in DVI port without any external DC power or USB power.
It supports EDID, HDCP (High Definition Contents Protection) for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
KEYS & TECH SPECS
• Extends WUXGA (1920×1200) at 60Hz or 1080p at 60Hz (36bit, 3.4 Gbps/ch)
• Operated by DVI source without external power
• Transmits DVI data up to 150m (492feet) over Optical hybrid cable
• Supports HDMI1.4, 36bit color depth (4K 30Hz)
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Complies with EDID, HDCP
• Certifications: FCC/CE standards for EMI/RFI emission